As a result of continued expansion and development we are looking for a well organised individual to join the firm on a full time basis. Our clients are very wide ranging across industry sectors and turnovers.
The person will ideally have the following:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2-4 years experience within an accountancy practice.
- You will be any of ACA, ACCA qualified, or qualified by experience.
- Experience of electronic accounting packages and proficient in Sage, Xero and Quickbooks.
- You will be a conscientious, team player, able to work under pressure, with the ability to deal with clients promptly, accurately, and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills
The role will be varied and include, but are not limited to:
- Compilation and review of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of tax returns for individuals, companies and trusts
- Reviewing bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Supervising and reviewing work of more junior staff
- Supporting clients with their day-to-day accounting queries
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Assisting with other wide ranging added value services
This is a superb opportunity for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual, to be exposed to several different businesses in varying industries.
As a key member of the team, the successful candidate will work closely with the partners and will have the opportunity for further progression and development to partner level in the future.
- Full time permanent position
- 36 hours per week
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience, qualifications and whether further study support is provided.
- Initially 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Career progression
Applications including CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org